October 1, 2013

Too late

When yu had me .. Yu had me .. Nothing in this world or any other could take me from yu. No words no emotions nothing felt heard or seen could make me want to be anywhere but with yu .. But it seems that once you knew i'd never leave yu became complacent and subsequently started to push me away .. Like a fool i pushed back trying to figure out what i did wrong where we went wrong for things to change so swiftly .. Not understanding that it wasnt my doing but yours .. You requested a job you had no desire to fulfill yet played the part until yu got your benefits .. Once yu were content yu moved on leaving me here lost confused hurt and embarrassed as to what was really happening .. Night after night crying wonder why and how yu coul claim to care yet refuse to show it .. Kindness taken as a weakness yu used of me what yu could til i had nothing left . Til i was a shell of myself back into the depression that i had just left .. Yu carried on as if i was just imagining it all as my past caused false paranoia when in reality and actuality i couldnt have been more sure of everything that was happening .. Honesty is what we were built on at least in my eyes .. Until Yu looked me in my face telling bold faced lies .. When i needed yu most yu were nowhere to be found caught up with things that actually mattered in your world .. I was no longer one of those but looking back i never really was .. More like a convenience until i was an inconvenience .. The one who had once made me the happiest i'd ever been became the source of my anger and rage .. Not once did it matter though because that would involve yu caring or me even mattering to begin with none of which applied here .. Reached my breaking piint and broke to where it could never be fixed .. Once this was realized and only then did yu try to make an effort to make ammends but alas . Its too little too late .. That time had come and gone .. I know yu dont recognize the person yu see before yu because she's not the person you've come to know .. But i guess that makes us even .. Because the person yu turned out to be is a stranger to me just like i am to yu .. Yu tell me not to let my pride and ego burn bridges but understand a bridge burns from both ends. Your end was burnt the moment yu decided that yu knew what was best for me and that it wasnt the honesty i had so willingly given you. Yu say that ive become bitter but its only after ive given more than i could give to myself .. But thats life .. Yu win some you lose some .. Some lose more than others but i guess thats a risk we all have to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment