January 16, 2011

The Difference Between

The difference between yu and me is yu have no emotions and i wear my heart on my sleeve. the difference between me and yu is i really loved and cared about yu
the difference between yu and i is i was always there for u and id never leave your side
the difference between i and yu is yu know that i would never leave yu and my feelings were true
Id do anything for u no questions asked i never once blamed u for something in the past
i loved u really loved u with all of my heart and just broke it and I'm falling apart
i cry myself 2 sleep wen i lay down in my bed with a million and one WHY questions goin thru my head
im still tryna figure out whre we went wrng nd how i could let somebody manipulate my heart nd mind for so long
i still find myself thinking about yu almost all the time nd even though i still love u i want u off my mind
i shwd u my real feelings now my emotions are gone cuz the difference between us is u moved on...

No comments:

Post a Comment