January 16, 2011

Tears For A Stranqer 4.28.2007

Some say u cant cry for someone udon't  know but it's a different story when that person is one that should have been there all along..the last time i saw u alive i was 6, that was almost 13 years ago. The last time i talked to u was 6years  ago. The last time I saw u 2 years ago was the saddest..U were in a casket nd I  almost fell out when i saw u..people asked me how i can cry for somebody who i barely knew; the reason being just that: i barely knew you and now ill never get the chance to. i cry not only because i didnt get the chance to really get to know yu but because i never will nd thats  the hardest part u never got to see me finish school nd u wont be the one walkng me down the aisle.. when i have kids the wont have a grandfather nd i wont ever get to be able to sit down nd have a father daughter convo wit u so i cry.. There is nothing me or anybody elsecan  do to bring u back.. i miss u daddy i cry tears for a stranger 2 my mind but not 2 my heart..U might b gone bt u are not forgotten..I love u Tony.. R.i.P Daddy 11.11.66 - 4.28.07

No comments:

Post a Comment