January 16, 2011

Key To My Heart

thought id never let anybody come this close to me again after the last one..deadbolt on my heart..startd playin the same games dat the others playd and aftr a whle i threw the key away..then u came around.. didnt even know that u had found that key.. dont know wat is was about u but from jump u were just,,, DIFFRENT..still i was cautious..i watchd how u work n how u act nd liked wat i saw but still was wary because everything always seems good in the beginning then changes 2 wats really real..then i got 2 know u a little better..got more comfortable with u..evn got 2 the point whre u were good enough 2 meet my family which never happens..they good at readn people and they seemd 2 like u off rip so i seen somethng there..i realized that i was startn 2 like u a lil more and startd givin myself every reason why that was a bad.."remember wat happnd the last time..dont set uself up 4 dat pain again.."nd my fave, "he's from lauderdale dats a no no"...then i startd 2 realize that none of wat happnd previously had anythng 2 do wit u..so i decided 2 give u a chance..kinda glad i did 2 because bein around u made me forget how things were in the past..u took the key nd unlocked my heart nd now im as nervous as ever because that the scariest thing i could ever think 2 happn but uma b a big girl about it because u never know wat will happen unless u take a chances..so um gonna take this risk and let u hold on 2 the key to my heart for now..just dont give me a reason 2 change the locks on you... -Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment